Nov 23, 2018
Dissident Island Radio episode 225 – our final show of 2018 –
features insurgent interventions from:
– Boycott Workfare discussing the ongoing evolution of welfare ‘reforms’ and the rollout of Universal Credit (00:01:11 – 00:18:38)
– ACAB Andy, Billy and the Eagle with updates from the courts and thoughts...
Nov 6, 2018
On Dissident Island Radio episode 224 we hear the following arrangement of human noises:
– A report from Tidemill Garden occupiers on their recent state sponsored eviction at the hands of police and bailiffs (00:04:30 – 00:18:40)
– ACAB Andy freshening up our knowledge on arrestable offences alongside updates...
Oct 22, 2018
On Dissident Island Radio Episode 223:
It’s been one year since a TERF-led disruption became the catalyst for the disbandment of the annual London Anarchist Bookfair. We celebrate this year’s decentralised Anarchist Festival event and catch up with Sister Not Cister UK to find out what the Gender Recognition Act...
Oct 18, 2018
Dissident Island Radio episode 222 live tonight from 9pm BST. Bringing you the cream of the crop with militant musings from:
– Save Reginald Save Tidemill with words about community resistance to the destruction of green spaces and social housing (01:22-16:25)
– United Families & Friends Campaign (UFFC)...
Sep 24, 2018
Dissident Island episode 221 brings you irreverent insights from our insurrectionary intimates including:
– A comedic insight into space exploration by anarchic consensus teamwork (00:00:00-00:03:18)
– Words on theatre of the oppressed: red or black pedagogy for social change? (00:04:12-00:12:58)
– A catch...