Dec 29, 2020
Dissident Island episode 253, a jolly radio shaped stocking packed full of goodies to finish off 2020. On the show:
– As its the season of giving we chatted with the anarchist defence fund who will soon be 3 yrs old and launched their new website this month (00:01:12 – 00:13:50)
– Kevin from the Network...
Nov 17, 2020
On episode 252 – the November 2020 edition of Dissident Island
– Donal O’Driscoll (Undercover Research Group) on the undercover policing inquiry, the group’s expectations on its outcome, and ways in which the inquiry can highlight past policing abuses and help us understand patterns in police intelligence...
Oct 12, 2020
- The Class Work Project talking about their explorations of class and experiments with financial redistribution during lockdown (00:01:48 – 00:24:31)
– No Boardgames giving their radical take on boardgame culture (00:29:53 – 00:47:45)
– ACAB Andy telling us about the white paper on sentencing, NETPOL’s...
Sep 11, 2020
Dissident Island episode 250 dishing up some delectable
discussions for your ears:
– Kent Refugee Action Network discussing ongoing support of young refugees and asylum seekers and reflecting on recent media attention around dinghy crossings of the English Channel. Support their crowdfunder here (00:01:15 –...
Aug 14, 2020
Dissident Island episode 249 brings forth a mix of troublemakers and troubadours in the form of:
– The ADCU’s James talking about various legal challenges to Uber’s ‘flexible labour model’ and the struggle for collective power in the gig economy. (Support the Crowd Justice campaign here)