Dec 20, 2016
Contents of Dissident Island Radio’s 184th transmission include:
– Paolo Fiora from the London branch of the Stop Gang Stalking Awareness Group fills us in about the ongoing battle against covert surveillance (00:01:33 – 00:12:31)
– The LDMGs one and only Andy running through some of the candidates for the new...
Dec 12, 2016
Dissident Island Radio episode 183, serving up healthy portions of:
– Real Media live in the studio to discuss the project, their upcoming app launch and media fund (00:01:32 – 00:14:47)
– HASL (Housing Action Southwark and Lambeth) with an in-depth discussion about the triumphs and tribulations of...
Dec 12, 2016
– Sisters Uncut live in the studio with updates on their campaigns around access to domestic violence support services and upcoming actions (00:00:35 – 00:11:29)
– On the eve of the NUS national demo Rent Strike join us to review the...
Nov 13, 2016
Dissident Island strikes again! November’s first offering has in store:
– An interview with Camesquat, occupying Camelot’s London headquarters (00:01:25 – 00:08:15)
– Chilean photographer Guido live in the studio discussing their efforts to document resistance and offensive action against the state (00:13:10...
Oct 8, 2016
Dissident Island Radio presents episode 180 featuring:
– Belarus Free Theatre – the only theatre in Europe banned by its government on political grounds – discussing their production of “Tomorrow I Was Always a Lion”, alongside a member of Antiuniversity Now who are organising a series of...