Apr 5, 2012
On episode 101 we heard from:
– Dan from UK Uncut talking their impending legal action against HMRC and Goldman Saachs in a bid to recoup Â£20 million in tax revenue.
– Corporate Watch in Part 1 of a discussion of tax avoidance by companies involved in private healthcare & privatisation.
– Nick from Housman’s bookshop telling us about the entrants to this year’s Bread & Roses Book Prize. Lots of interesting reading to be had!
– Sounds from a recent demonstration against the privatisation of the NHS.
– a first outing from Entropy spinning some red-hot vinyl.
enjoy – D*I