Jun 1, 2012
On our 105th show we’ve got lots of hot stuff to keep us in tune with the weather.
– Writer and researcher dizzyshambles with musings and reflections on the politics of the militant student uprising in Quebec
– Donal from the Dysophia zine discussing Anarchism, antisemitism, and ways of recognising / combating the covert and overt manifestations of racism in our solidarity struggles.
– A cheeky update on the latest goings on in Rossport.
– Jack Watkins from 35percent.org on the fight for affordable housing in central London
– And in local news we heard from people in Whitechapel about the newly proposed Tesco on our street.
– The Punkture Sluts hitting us up with a banging live set.
– and of course, what ever else we feel like putting on or doing
Hot stuff all ’round.